A 12 bore Stephen Grant sidelock ejector, twenty eight inch original barrels, choked one eight and quarter, and chambered for two and three quarter inch cartridges. The action is of classic "Bar" type with fluted fences, fully engraved with classic "Stephen Grant" scroll which remains sharp. The stock has a strait hand grip and measures fourteen and a quarter inches including a well matched wood extension. The gun was made in 1893 for an N. Gibson Esq.
|Length of Stock||14 1/4"|